Net.Tel offers server and desktop virtualization solutions based on Microsoft, VMware and Citrix technologies, as well as blade and SAN technologies to support data center optimization.
Microsoft Hyper-V Server
Microsoft Hyper-V Server provides a simplified, reliable, cost-effective, and optimized virtualization solution enabling organizations to improve server utilization and reduce costs. This solution allows organizations to consolidate workloads onto a single physical server and is well suited for organizations that want a basic and simplified virtualization solution for consolidating servers as well as for development and test environments. Low utilization infrastructure workloads, departmental applications, and simple branch office workloads are also candidates to virtualization using Hyper-V Server.
Citrix XenApp™ is the on-demand application delivery solution that enables any Windows application to be virtualized, centralized and managed in the datacenter and instantly delivered as a service to users anywhere on any device. XenApp reduces the cost of application management by up to 50 percent, improves application and data security and enables you to:
- Simplify IT with centralized management and application virtualization to dramatically reduce the budget, time and resources you currently devote to application management.
- Optimize delivery of virtual applications to users anywhere using any device while ensuring that each receives the best possible experience.
- Accelerate business with an efficient, on-demand application delivery infrastructure that lets you quickly respond to the needs of demanding users.
Citrix XenDesktop™ is a desktop virtualization and VDI solution that delivers a complete Windows desktop experience as an on-demand service to any user, anywhere. Whether users are task workers, knowledge workers or mobile workers, XenDesktop can quickly and securely deliver individual applications or complete desktops while providing a high-definition user experience.
XenDesktop™ allows you to:
- Simplify your Windows migrations
- Streamline desktop support
- Provide flexible user access
- Improve data security