From Hosted PBX and VoIP services for small and medium businesses, to hosted and installed solutions for large enterprises, Net.Tel has the right solution to improve communications while reducing costs! With over 15 years experience designing, implementing and managing integrated carrier solutions and VoIP networks, Net.Tel delivers results and expertise.
Net.Tel’s value proposition is to validate the existing network, design the solution, install the service and manage it from our Network Control Centre 7x24x365.
Why Net.Tel Utility VOIP?
It’s time for your business to partner with a Hosted PBX and VoIP provider who has the experience necessary to make the transition to hosted services. Net.Tel is the one service provider who can provide a readiness check, design, implement and manage the entire solution while enabling your business to take advantage of the capabilities and cost savings of business quality VoIP. Leading with quality and capabilities before cost savings is better for your business, and is a time-tested model for success. With that said, Net.Tel Utility VOIP pricing is competitive, and our customers can attest to the great value Net.Tel delivers every day.
From our open source voice over IP infrastructure, to our managed integrated access device, Net.Tel delivers quality, reliability and business continuity.
Benefits of Utility VoIP
- VoIP survivability to increase reliability and availability of service offering
- Call quality monitoring
- MOS scoring for both LAN and WAN call segments
- QoS and bandwidth management
- Call admission control
- Packet shaping
- Advanced troubleshooting
- Visibility for both LAN and WAN call segments
- Works with existing CPE infrastructure
- Replaces several standalone boxes by combining VPN, FW, IP router, DHCP server, VoIP aware NAT/Firewall, TFTP server, call monitoring probe, etc.